Your privacy is very important to Us and We make every effort to protect and safeguard the information that You provide to Us. This Policy outlines the types of information that We collect through this website and through our platform. This Policy also explains how We may use or disclose that information.
- IP Address: This refers to an Internet Protocol Address
- Log Data: This refers to information that servers automatically record and may include may include, but not limited to, information such as Your computer, Internet Protocol address (“IP”), pages that You visit and the time spent on those pages, actions that You take and other statistics
- Personally Identifiable Information: Information that We receive through any variety of sources but generally, from You. This information identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, often including: name, title, company name, job function, expertise, postal address, telephone number, physical address, email address, etc. Personal information may include transaction information (purchases made through the Site(s), registrations made through the Site(s), and billing details, usage information, etc.
- Provider: An individual who works with SoPsyched, working directly with You on the issues that You present to SoPsyched.
- Session: When You sign up for SoPsyched services, You may be introduced to a Provider who will best assist You. The time spent with a SoPsyched Provider may be referred to as a “session.”
- Website/Platform: Refers to this website and the services offered on the SoPsyched platform of services.
- We/Us: Generally refers to SoPsyched and its Providers.
- You/Your: Generally refers to the individual reading this policy to the individual(s) who is considering or who and signed up for SoPsyched services.
Other information is collected by SoPsyched that You may not even be aware of. This information includes Log Data. We may use this information, either by itself or in conjunction with other information to monitor, analyze and improve SoPsyched services, and technical operations and to match of the Platform’s functionality to Your needs.
Your Personally Identifiable Information will only be shared within the SoPsyched family of Providers and will not be sold or traded. The only exception may be the sale or transfer some or all of our assets in connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, joint venture, reorganization or sale of assets. Such transactions would be covered by a confidentiality agreement.
There may be instances that third party companies/individuals are hired by SoPsyched to related to the website or Platform or to provide audit, legal, operational or other services for Us. These tasks may include, customer service, technical maintenance, monitoring, email management and communication, database management, billing and payment processing, reporting and analytics. When needed We may disclose some of Personally Identifiable Information but We will try to limit the information disclosed to the minimum necessary to perform their task.
SoPsyched does cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information, as We believe necessary or appropriate, to respond to claims and legal process to protect the property and rights of ourselves or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity We may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may disclose information, including Personal Information, to take precautions against liability. You should also be aware that Providers may be obliged to disclose information to law enforcement or other authorities to conform to their professional and legal responsibilities. Specifically, and without limitation, You should be aware that the law requires mental health professionals to disclose information and/or take action in the following cases: (a) reported or suspected abuse of a child or vulnerable adult; (b) serious suicidal potential; (c) threatened harm to another person; (d) court-ordered presentation of treatment.
Aggregated information may also be shared. This information does not contain any Personal Information but rather, statistical information. It is primarily used for industry analysis, research, business transactions and public relations.
Children and their Privacy
Although SoPsyched acknowledges and respects that individuals of all ages have mental health needs, SoPsyched does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. If You’re aware that We have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 please let Us know by contacting Us and We will delete that information.
Security and Concerns
Referrals and External Links
Jurisdiction Transfer Consent
Data Retention and Correction
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in Your Account by contacting Us. We will make reasonable efforts to honor Your request. We may retain an archived copy of Your records as required by law for legitimate business purposes or for record keeping purposes. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records. We are not responsible for removing information from the third parties that We have already legitimately shared Personal Information about You.